Tuesday, April 1, 2008


I think that the Disney character that I'm most like would have to be Aladdin. I'm not sure if this is because it was my favorite Disney movie as a child or because he is my favorite Disney character, but I think I am most like him. Aladdin is a very kind young man. He is really adventurous and is thankful for what he has. He learns from his mistakes and learns to respect Jasmine. I always thought that was important because my dad always told me to respect girls. He learns to not be selfish and prideful. I think he is a really great character.

7 comments:

Keith McKay said...

If Aladdin and Spiderman got in a fight, I'm not sure which one would win. The kid's got some sweet moves in the movie. But Spidey has the web-slinging thing....okay, give Aladdin the monkey and the carpet, and they're about even.

Courtney said...

You seem like you would be a little bit like Aladdin and I think you're Dad seems like a great guy. :)

Alex said...

Alladin slipped my mind, but he is a really likeable character

BA said...

Yeah and you like to bear the chest and where a little funny hat? I don't think so, at least not the hat anyway.

bean said...

I was always jealous of Aladdin's little hideaway view of the "palace." Good choice on the comparison, but now you have a lot to live up to lol

Alina said...

I would have to agree on the whole, 'Respect girls' type thing. I have five brothers and my dad was always telling my brothers always respect girls... it's agreed that Aladdin is a pretty good example of that.

mathurston said...

and by which, so are you. Ha ha. I really like that movie also mostly for his opening song with the fat lady. "But still I think he's rather tasty!" I have always wanted a girl to say that about me. BOOO YA!