Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One thing that drives me nuts is when I can't eat what I want too. I couple of months ago I got my wisdom teeth taken out and boy was that quite the experience. I quickly found that eating was almost a chore. The only times I hated eating were when I was really really sick and now. But the eating limitations are worse for wisdom teeth. You can't eat things that are hot and basically everything that sick people can't eat too. I think during this week and a half it was the most I had ever ate apple sauce, juice, jello, and pudding. By the end of this torture I was so glad to go back to normal food. I quickly appreciated normal food but that didn't last very long.

5 comments:

head chef said...

I'm sorry that this has been so painful--I have real empathy. Having my wisdom teeth removed was one of the worst experiences of my life!

Shannon said...

I only have 3 wisdome teeth, my brother has none...

Courtney said...

one of my friends recently got his wisdom teeth out for the mission. He said it sucked to have to eat icecream for like a week straight, but I can't really imagine that!

Keith McKay said...

But wait, you had jell-o, right? I'm confused- how is that bad? No just kidding, I know most people can't stand the stuff when it's almsot all they can eat.

Alina said...

I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth out yet and i'm not looking forward to it! Two of my brothers got theirs out only a few days before thanksgiving and i felt kinda bad for them... there plates consisted of mashed potatos and gravy... that's about it.