Thursday, January 10, 2008


Even though I love my computer and I'm on it everyday, ironically, I have never created a blog. I guess I could start by telling you about myself. I really love music. I play piano, violin, and guitar here and there. I was in a band once, it was pretty sweet but it kind of vanished. It was fun while it lasted though. I really love the snow too. I try to snowboard almost every weekend but now that I'm going to school I really haven't had the chance to go that much. I also love to snowmobile. Probably the best place to snowmobile would have to be Island Park in Idaho. It is probably the most beautiful place in the world in the winter. Along with everyone else, I too, love food. I would have to say that Italian is the best with runner up being Mexican. I'm really excited to get to know everyone in our class this semester. I think it is going to be really fun. Well, have a great day and I'll get back to blogging later.

2 comments:

head chef said...

I hope that you will find a way to share your musical talents with us during your presentations.

jsharendt said...

Where do you ride at let me know.We should go up sometime.I prefer Park city